Using social media is a great way to spread awareness about your brand and the properties you represent and connect with potential customers in your community. Fortunately, there are many ways to take advantage social networks without spending any money.
Facebook is one of the most popular social media sites and its 2.5 billion users love using it to get information and connect with others.
1. Post relevant content
Post content that brings value to your client and is relevant to their community and goals. Remember, it’s not about you.
2. Go Live
Going live lets people meet you virtually and see your authentic personality – no filters, no editing.
Twitter is a micro-blogging platform that allows users to create 280-character posts, otherwise known as tweets, to interact with and entertain their audience.
3. Use hashtags
Hashtags can double your engagement and improve your visibility. Find and use hashtags related to your business or the content you post.
4. Promote local activities
Tweet about community events that are getting a lot of attention and join conversations about them. Be sure to use the official event hashtags.
instagram users share images and videos to connect people with the products, services and brands they love.
5. Connect with your audience
Engage with your audience by posting visually appealing photos, commenting on posts related to your brand, responding to comments, and tagging people and places in your posts.
6. Create Instagram Stories
Instagram stories allow you to post posts and live videos around the clock, add polls and quizzes for followers, and provide space for people to ask you questions.
LinkedIn showcases your work experience and expertise. You can ask for references, connect with colleagues, and network with potential customers and industry experts.
7. Join LinkedIn groups
Expand your network by joining real estate-related groups and discussions to get exposure and reach out to others in the industry.
8. Connect with professionals outside your network
Also connect with other professionals close to the industry, such as lawyers, financial planners, lenders or tax service providers, to create a sphere of influence outside of the real estate community.
The video-sharing social network allows users – mostly under the age of 50 – to create and view short video content that lasts 15 to 60 seconds, with some creators having the option of posting three-minute posts.
9. Create educational videos
Making short educational videos on buying and selling a home will make difficult topics easier and more entertaining to digest.
10. Show off your homes
TikTok can give you a platform to take virtual tours and make videos highlighting a home’s best features to bring the property to life better than static images.
11. Additional tips for leveraging social media on all platforms
While there are specific ways to use each platform, there are always universal tactics.
– Use the same images, tones and colors on all social media platforms. Such consistency lets your customers know what to expect from your brand.
– Prioritize professionalism across all platforms. It’s important to stay away from controversial posts and stay professional.
– Ask your followers or relations to share your content. It may surprise how many people are willing to share your content if you just ask.
– Select one or two social media platforms that can help you shine. Focusing on just one or two platforms can help you focus on your goal and really build a following.
Using your social media accounts is a great way to interact with the community while growing your business. Use these tips to differentiate your brand from the rest.
To visit RocketPro.com/RealEstate to log in.