Conversica’s Conversational ABM solution automates one-to-one communication via email, SMS, and website chat. It leverages account-based insights, such as firmographic data, buyer personas, sale stage, and intents to help Conversica AI assistants. The AI assistant is designed to autonomously interpret the next best action and drive accounts and contacts towards revenue-generating decisions.
- ABM awareness skill: Conversica now has three new ABM-specific conversations based on account-driven engagement tactics: leveraging customer stories, relating to known business challenges, and highlighting tangible results to issues specific people are facing .
- Marketing Skills Updates: Four existing marketing assistant conversations designed to cultivate early interest with new contacts, re-engage accounts that have expressed prior interest, and generate new interest with current customers through cross-selling and prospecting opportunities with partners.
- Account Based Data: Account-based data and attributes.
- Chat rules: Allows customers to define initial conversation routing logic based on account and contact attributes, including person, industry, region, intent, action, interest and more.
In other customer experience and digital marketing software news…
Litmus adds new features
- Litmus Builder, which supports email creation and design
- Litmus Proof, which provides automated reminders and allows users to review and approve emails
- Metrics in Litmus Email Analytics
New integrations with Adobe Journey Optimizer and Intilery allow customers to create and test emails in one centralized location. Litmus’ integration with Adobe Journey Optimizer enables users to create automated and personalized experiences based on the customer journey at scale.
Lily AI Announces Customer Intent Platform for Ecommerce
Lily AIa customer intent platform for e-commerce, announced that its solution is now available worldwide. It’s designed to help retailers improve on-site search, personalized product discovery, recommendations, and demand forecasting.
The company’s platform injects product attribute data and customer intent into the e-commerce stack. The customer intent platform transforms the qualitative attributes of products into a universal mathematical language. It also uses AI-powered image recognition to extract product attributes.
NICE CXone adds intelligent self-service and agent engagement solutions
It also includes advanced intelligence for voice and chat self-service with out-of-the-box and machine learning-based capabilities. CXone SmartAssist – an intelligent virtual assistant that automates complex customer conversations – is powered by Amelia, which provides conversational AI.
A CXone Bot Builder helps companies develop a digital chatbot, from creation and testing to improvement and deployment. A new API integration allows bots to connect to internal or third-party applications to automate new self-service use cases. CXone Answers is a new solution that combines CXone Bot Builder with knowledge management (CXone Expert).